Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving and Upcoming Schtuff ...


Thanksgiving week was a busy one, as it usually is for most everyone. I was able to manage to have some good down time this week, which was really nice. 

I was going to post a list of things/peeps  that I am thankful for, but it is entirely WAY too long to post and would probably bore you all to tears, so I will spare you :-). 

Thanksgiving day itself proved to be a challenge, but we made it through and I was happy that my brother Michael and his partner Anceert (pronounced On-Cert, if you are wondering), were able to make it. They are moving to sunny California in the next few weeks so it was great to be able have some time with them. Can't wait to visit!!!  

The best part of the weekend was that my first baby, Jack turned 15 ... I cannot believe he is 15. Such an incredible young man.  Love him to the moon and back!  Attaching a couple of photos from when he was just a teeny kiddo. 

We finished up the holiday weekend with a trip to Minneapolis to see Brendon's extended family. A great way to round out the week!!  

This coming Thursday, I have an appointment  with my new ON/GYN, so I will have more news to share on that front. Hoping she will confirm what doc Suzanne recommends and can magically squeeze me in before the end of the year.  Anyone want to take bets on those odds??  ;-). 

Hope you all had a wonderful Thabksgiving with your family and are able to enjoy the holidays coming up as well!  Enjoy your evening and remember ... Life is good. Enjoy it, love it and be kind to one another.  








No comments:

Post a Comment