Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Back to Reality ...

It was a good week in the Northwoods. Well, everyday in the Northwoods is a good one. Weather was just ok but the kids had a blast outside disconnected and hanging out with friends and fun was had by all.  B and I had to ask each other several times what day it was ... That is a successful vacation!!  

I'm sad that it's over but happy to be home. 

I did do a little running and TRX while we were here. This next week, the work truly starts for the marathon training and to get myself back to where I want to be physically (more on that next week). 

I have got my work cut out for me training for this race, but it'll be good for me and will force me to carve time out for myself make myself a priority. I have been failing at that miserably lately ... Working on that ever so important word "NO" again. Lookout, it's coming!!  

We are back to paradise next weekend ... Celebrating B's birthday. Should be a really nice weekend with the Wilkinson clan!  

My two faves in Boulder Junction :-). 

Have a great week and remember, be kind to one another. 













No comments:

Post a Comment