Friday, January 1, 2016

Giddy Up!!

Short but sweet ...

It's official! Registration fees have been paid for the 2016 triathlon season!  Milkman 70.3 (Madison, WI), Door County 70.3 (Door County, WI) and MI Titanium 70.3 (Grand Rapids, MI)!!! One race in each of the summer months!  

Race plan is in place and excited for the year to come. Finalizing the training plan and moving forward and leaving 2015 behind with the passion to conquer the challenges ahead!  

The focus will be the Swim, Bike, Run, Strength, Intervals AND NUMERO UNO will be keeping the diet dialed in. Had my last hoorah over the weekend with good friends having a delicious Bloody Mary that was absolutely ridiculous.  I am not a big fried food eater and the bloody was full of it. I made the choice to tackle it. I'm am still not feeling well tonight ... Hoping tomorrow, I will turn a corner (it was a blast tho) and the tummy will not be such a mess. Photo of the bloody is below. 


Looking forward to all of the adventures that 2016 brings!  

I'll be back next weekend. In the mean time, remember that life is short. Live it, love it and be kind to one another. 




No comments:

Post a Comment