Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Little R&R, Some Good News and Mojo, Where Have You Gone???

This weekend was wonderful. B, the kiddos and I headed up to the cabin on Friday afternoon for some much needed rest and relaxation. And we did just that. Movies, cards, naps, the candy store, Tribute, the Honey Bear, the dump (yes the dump) and a walk for Ted. It was really nice not having a schedule, sleeping (I ACTUALLY slept both nights) and just enjoying a quiet weekend with some of my favorite people. I just wanted to stay and keep this relaxation trend going. 

Now that we are home, there needs to be some focus on my part to say in this mode.  There are things that will have to get done but the others things are simply choices and I need to make sure that I am making good choices and keeping life relaxed. There is a woman that keeps saying that I am the busiest person she knows. I don't think I am but none the less, it drives me nuts and I don't want anyone to have that impression of me. 

Onto some great news ... Always love good news. As I picked up Jack from school in Friday, he shared that he made Choralation (Milton's HS Show Choir) for next year!!!  So excited for him and so happy he is able to be a part of such an awesome group of kids again. He can be a man of few words, but the ear to ear grin said more than any words could ever express :-). 

Last but not least ... My lost mojo.  I am really hoping that it finds it's way to me at some point soon. The tight pants are extremely frustrating and the lack of desire to do anything about it is more than frustrating. I know it'll happen and know that life has definitely thrown a few curveballs my way in the past 6 months, but I would prefer to find my mojo sooner than later.  So if you see it, please steer it back towards me ;-) because this Chica is frustrated. 

I hope you all enjoy this Sunday evening, are able spend it with those you love and embrace that cold front that is coming our way. It really will get nice out. We had a taste of it last week :-). 

I'll be back next Sunday but in the meantime,  remember that life is good. Enjoy it, love it and be kind to one another. 

I'm attaching a photo of Wilderness Trail (the road that our cabin is on) - so peaceful. 











No comments:

Post a Comment