Sunday, April 27, 2014

Under Construction ...

I'll be back next week. Need time to regroup. A lot has happened in the last in the last month and just trying to get my head on straight. 

We did have a great afternoon watching jack and the Milton HS Show Choir perform. Love watching those kids!  

There is a piece of good news I wanted to share if you hadn't already seen it on FB ... My "official" FIVE YEAR CHECKUP was wonderful!  Graduated to once a year and I am DONE with tamoxifen!!  A HUGE thing ... So happy and excited. I love my oncologist and am happy we will just be able to see each other as friends now. Such a smart and great man. 

Enjoy the night, don't blow away ... But always remember that life is good. Enjoy it, love it and be kind to one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment