Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tomorrow ...

The 6 week mark is finally here!!!  Cleared to do everything and couldn't be happier about it. I feel like I can actually put my race training plan together and get focused again. Hard to plan anything or focus on anything when you can't physically do it. I have lost ground but it'll come back so here is to being able to train again!  

So, self care this week has been pretty good although I was a bit cranky (just ask about anyone that I saw) ;-).  Continuing making self care a priority and determined to not always have a hectic schedule. There is something to be said about having a little peace in one's day EVERYDAY. 

Looking forward to the changes that will come my way!  

Have a great Sunday evening and remember, Life is good. Enjoy it, love it and be kind to one another. 









No comments:

Post a Comment