Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Little Lost and Busy and More ...

Lost - It's been almost 2 months since Ironman Wisconsin, I am fully recovered from surgery and should be back at it. At this point, my only problem is that I have no plan, no races on the horizon or in the near future, just winging it. I have determined that "winging it" doesn't work for me.  Frankly, it just makes me feel a little lost. 

Busy - While I like that I don't have any 7 hour bike rides, two mile swims or long runs to do, something is missing from my fitness program.  One of my goals over the next few weeks is to put a plan together and get back to it with some sort of purpose and drive. The break has been good but this Betty is getting antsy. 

I have taken on some different duties at work and that has proved to be interesting (I guess a blessing that I am not training for anything as it has been challenging to figure out). I love what I do, but will be happy when things start to "flow" a little better and I am not feeling like I am being pulled in 50 different directions. It's all part of the process ad it will all get easier, I just need to ride it out :-). 

More - This week, I have some appointments coming up, visits with old and new friends (looking forward to those visits), YOGA and am just going to focus on having a good week. I hope you have all been well. I know that was kind of an anticlimactic post but that's all she wrote this week :-). I'll be back with, hopefully, some good stories and great training on top of it. 

Enjoy your Sunday night and remember ... Life is good. Enjoy it, love it and be kind to one another!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment