Sunday, January 27, 2013

Life is Good...Next Week Will Be Another Good One!

Life is Good...Saturday night, B and I went to Tornado Steakhouse to celebrate my 44 years on earth :-). Dinner was pretty amazing (I had salmon and Brussels sprouts ). Just a quiet dinner out which was nice. Our waiter was really good as well. We did notice that he kept whispering with us, then would go to the table across from ours and be really animated...it was funny. When the table got up to leave, he went around giving everyone hugs and chatted away...when he came back to give us our bill, I asked if that was Tornado's policy to give out but hugs to all of their patrons...he was adorable...Laughed and said, that was my Mom and Dad :-). Sweet young man.

After dinner, we met our good friends, the Colbert's out for a glass of wine/beer at the MASON Lounge. That was a fun and interesting place to go. Had a great time!! We are going to miss them when they move!!!

Came home and fell into bed. Woke up at 8:30 (I guess I needed the rest) and headed to the gym for the 60 minute run. I hadn't really done anything with any intensity all week, so I wasn't sure as to how this was all going to go. Well, it was challenging but we did it!!! Glad to have that done. We had planned on going to the pool to get my swim in but the weather was too nasty...no schwimmy for me today. I did help my friend Lolo get some things cleared out/rearranged to get her house listed...man, am I going to miss her too! All these people moving!!!

This week should be good both training wise and fun wise too! It all starts this morning with a TRX workout with Tre Tre, a run with Scotty B, then an afternoon swim. Tonight, I am Madison bound for the birthday celebration with Brendon's Mom and Sister. A little sushi and shopping, how can you go wrong with that...and it is always a fun night out with them :-).

I'm still not quite 100%, so trying to get as much rest as possible so I Shake this for good. I am making a doc appointment for Tuesday since I have been sick more than not in the past 8 weeks...need to get myself figured out.

Enjoy the day, stay safe out on the roads and love life :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment