Friday, January 4, 2013

Swimsuit....LAST time, I promise!! :-)

Short but sweet. I got the swimsuit I ordered from Title Nine today. It is awesome and fits perfectly! It may sound lame but I can't stop crying tears of joy that I found a suit that fits this boobless wonder!!! And I think it looks really cute too! It is little things like that, that make what some people may think was a crazy decision on my part, SO worth it!!

(Self talk moment here) ... I am beautiful without breasts...frankly, I feel so much better about myself now that they are gone. I am not "faking" anything for a lack of a better term and this is who I am. Cancer has taken my breasts but not who I am at the core of my being.

After I confirmed the perfect fit, I called Title Nine immediately to give them kudos for all of their help and kindness with my swimsuit order. And now I know what to get when the new spring catalog comes out!!!

I am still crying ... I am so happy :-).

Enjoy your weekend! I'm sure I will have a post after my hour run and swim session with Blake over the weekend. These training sessions are kicking my ass but in the best possible way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment